A Dental Crown is a tooth-shaped cap that can be used to cover a tooth. It helps in restoring a tooth back to it proper function, shape, and enhance its appearance. Dental Crowns are available in many different types including Stainless Steel, Metal, Porcelain, Zirconia. We use the latest technology and materials to make your crown at our own dental lab. With the help of latest technology you can get your crowns with in 24 hours. Depending on the seriousness of your condition, our dentist would advise you on the best course of action for your teeth
Why are Dental Crowns necessary?
• They protect weak teeth from decay
• They are helpful in restoring broken or chipped tooth
• They are useful in covering a large filling, where there is no teeth left
• They are very critical in holding a Dental Bridge in its place
• They are useful in covering discoloured tooth
• They are used in covering Dental Implants, as well